Bowl for Kids' Sake is a fun and easy way for you and your company, friends, or family to support the life-changing work of Big Brothers Big Sisters. If you care about kids and can spare an hour to have fun with your friends, then Bowl for Kids' Sake is for you!
There are NEW elements coming to Bowl For Kids' Sake 2015!
Pick your Party theme in 2015! Bowl for Kids’ Sake is BIGGER and Better than ever before!
Party with us at one of our themed bowling events!
Hawaiian Luau Bowl
- March 22nd, Noon & 3pm in Carlisle at Midway Bowl
- March 28th, 1pm is *SOLD OUT* & 3:30pm in Mechanicsburg at ABC West
March Madness Roll
- March 29th, 1pm in Harrisburg at ABC East
- March 28th, 1pm in Lebanon at Cedar Lanes
- April 12th, 3pm in Harrisburg at ABC North
Beach Party Picnic Bowl
- May 21st, 6:30pm in Mechanicsburg at ABC West
- June 15th, 6:30pm in Harrisburg at Red Crown
• Theme Parties with LIVE authentic music along with food and drink
• Door Prizes unlike before—Prizes for everything from three strikes in a row to 4 gutter balls in a row
• Come dressed for your theme for the special fashion roll extravaganza
• NEW Buddy Team Program—turn last year's team into four teams and buddy up your totals for prizes
• Chances to roll the prize dice for big prizes
• Special prizes for raising more funds than the team average
Are you ready to register?
1. Just click the "Register" button at the top of the page and tell us a little bit about yourself.
2. Personalize a fundraising page that's set up just for you.
3. Send out e-mails or fundraise with Facebook and Twitter. Aim high! Most people raise about $150 but top fundraising teams raise over $2,500.
4. Come bowl! After you have secured your donations, it’s time to have fun! You and your teammates are invited to join us at the bowling lanes to celebrate your fundraising success!
Big Brothers Big Sisters works to help broaden children's perspectives and help them learn how to make good choices.
Join us! Together, we can start a child on the path to fulfilling their potential – and succeeding in school and life.